Living in the South,
I see a lot of black men dating white women,
however, I don’t see a lot of black women dating white men.
It is more popular in the north than the south, i hear.
Question: why don’t we have as many interracial relationships between black women and white men?
My attempt to answer this question:
1. Black women and white men aren’t open to date outside their race.
2. Black women and white men aren’t attracted to each other.
3. Social acceptance of interracial couples is still an issue.
4. Black women are are attracted to white men who act like black men
5. White men are attracted to black women who act like white women.
6. Black men are too fine for black women to look the other way.
7. White women are too fine for white men to look the other way.
Black women: what do you think?
White men: what do you think?
Research idea for any sociologist or anthropologist out there..