I was reading Genesis 25 and I realized something.
Ladies, if a man loves you, he will love your kids as well.
1. Abraham again took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
2. And she bore him Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah.
3. Jokshan begot Sheba and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, Letushim, and Leummim.
4. And the sons of Midian were Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.
5. And Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac.
6. But Abraham gave gifts to the sons of the concubines which Abraham had; and while he was still living he sent them eastward, away from Isaac his son, to the country of the east.
Abraham had children from other women but as you can see..
He loved Issac more than all his other children.
As you read the old testament, you will see this trend.
The same is true for men today,
a man who loves a woman will marry her and care more for the children she bares him.
I heard about this lady who thought she was the only child, but as she grew older..
she discovered she had a lot of step brothers and sisters.
Unfortunately, she was the only child her father fathered. This should tell us something women..
Sleeping with a man and having his baby doesn’t mean NOTHING.
If he didn’t love you before the baby,
he wouldn’t love you after the baby..
it’s really a gamble if he will love your child.
There are rare cases that a man will step up and take care of his responsibilities even if he doesn’t love the woman.
As we can see,
LOVE is very important.
Abraham gave all he had to the child he loved and on top of that sent all the other kids eastward away from his precious Issac.
Ladies, we have to do our kids a favor and marry men who love us.
Again, if he didn’t love you before you had kids, he wouldn’t love you after kids..
Plus, it’s a coin toss if he will love your kids.