A very common condition where native-born Africans in developed countries suddenly forget their African identity and heritage in the absence of trauma.
1. Extreme embarrassment for their African country, identity or heritage.
2. Extreme love for their new country.
3. Forced to denounce their native country for serious reasons.
4. Social acceptance
5. Status change
1. Loss of memories in Africa
2. Loss of appetite for native African foods, patient can’t even stand the sight.
3. Sudden inability to speak their native African language.
4. Exaggerated love for anything that undermines their native African country.
1. A reality clap from someone with a massive hand.
2. Deployment from the developed country.
3. A huge party with all the patient’s favorite foods from motherland.
4. A reality check from family members and friends.