I have not been blogging a lot because I am at a stage in my life where I am questioning.. What’s next?
What is my next step?
This Tedx Talk encouraged me on so many levels, I had to share my notes.
Find your Passion and inner Awesomeness by:
1. Knowing yourself-likes, dislikes..etc.
2. Embracing yourself
3. Surrounding yourself with encouraging people-the company you keep will dictate where you are going in life
4. Knowing what you want
5. Working your butt off- Be willing to lose sleep.
6. Making impossible the new possible
7. Failing hard and failing often
8. Beating on your craft-keep working on your craft until you perfect it.
9. Learning to embrace confrontation
10. Doing what is right
*Your inner awesomeness is already in the inside of you*
When I was younger, I didn’t like taking pics because I didn’t like the way I looked in them.
Now, am looking bk..
I missed a lot of precious moments, I could have captured to show my kids later in life.
You know the deal about moments, if you don’t capture them when you can, it passes you by. Don’t let insecurities cheat you from capturing those precious life moments you can’t never have bk.
Life is in phases..
If you don’t capture it,
it passes you by.