- Get someone to help you produce a catchy Afro beat. It’s very easy. Watch some Afro beats videos to get inspired. The beat must be upbeat and catchy!!!
2. Listen to the beats and write some words about a woman backyard or beauty. The words must have some repetitive African words. You can make something up. Nobody will know.. Make you sure you add words like “baby” “Girl” “shake am”
3. Make up a catchy dance that goes with your beats. It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s just a dance; however, it must be unique.
4. Get half naked girls with big behinds to dance in your video. This is must if you want to become a very popular Nigerian.
You are 4 steps away from becoming a popular Nigerian Artist. Your name will be known all over the world.
What are you waiting for? You are 4 steps away from stardom. You don’t believe me? Check out this video!!
As you can see anybody can become a popular Artist.
Nsima is a Nigerian-American Body Builder here in the United States .
He comes from a long line of fufu eaters. He has the fufu-advantage..
If you want to look like this, you need that heavy duty fufu.
Get real, it will take more than fufu to look like this..
Tell your man to get out that heavy duty fufu and go workout!!!!
You want to look like him?
Check him out on:
Facebook: Nsima the Centaur Inyang
Please share this post with your friends and support this young athlete’s dreams.
Dark gray spots: (All over the skin you are trying to bleach)
- Skin cancer: (I hope you saved up money for chemotherapy. Buy a good wig because your hair will fall out as a side-effect to chemotherapy. If you don’t have money for chemotherapy then, good luck!!)
- Swelling of the skin: (you want to walk around looking like a monster, go for it)
- Thinning of the skin
- Cataracts: (clouds the lens in your eyes. Google it.)
- Setting down of fat on face, chest, upper back and stomach: (get ready to gain more weight.)
- Increase in appetite and weight gain
- Osteoporosis: (it affects your bones.)
- Neurological and kidney damage due to high level of mercury used in the creams- (No amount of attention is worth you losing your kidneys. Ladies, stop this nonsense.. Wake up from this madness, seriously! Stop with this stupidity.)
- Psychiatric disorders: (depression- no matter how fair you look, you will never feel beautiful.)
- Severe birth defects: (it could affect your future unborn children)
- Liver damage
- Seeing all these negative consequences, do you think its still worth it bleaching your skin? Who told you were not good just the way you are? Newsflash: Nobody can tell you something, you didn’t already tell yourself. Bleaching is not the answer for an internal problem. Get a mental image of who are and fix that first. Fixing the outside comes with a price that will affect you for the rest of your life.Stop letting society define you, define yourself for ONCE.
Truthfully, anything or guy that wants to subject you to these unnecessary health problems is not worth your time. LOVE YOURSELF. TELL YOURSELF, YOUR ARE BEAUTIFUL. SAY IT UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IT.