- Get someone to help you produce a catchy Afro beat. It’s very easy. Watch some Afro beats videos to get inspired. The beat must be upbeat and catchy!!!
2. Listen to the beats and write some words about a woman backyard or beauty. The words must have some repetitive African words. You can make something up. Nobody will know.. Make you sure you add words like “baby” “Girl” “shake am”
3. Make up a catchy dance that goes with your beats. It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s just a dance; however, it must be unique.
4. Get half naked girls with big behinds to dance in your video. This is must if you want to become a very popular Nigerian.
You are 4 steps away from becoming a popular Nigerian Artist. Your name will be known all over the world.
What are you waiting for? You are 4 steps away from stardom. You don’t believe me? Check out this video!!
As you can see anybody can become a popular Artist.
- Don’t have babies for irresponsible guys who are not responsible for themselves. How can you expect an irresponsible guy to be responsible for someone when he is not responsible for himself?
- Have some self-esteem: low esteem will make you do some crazy things to compensate for your low self-esteem
- Take care of your child by yourself without his help-take responsibility of the fact that you had unprotected sex with a guy who couldn’t give you anything. Don’t beat yourself up about it. Own it and move on with your life.
- Don’t have a baby for a man who clearly doesn’t like children: if he doesn’t like children how do you expect him to like your child. His child might change his mind(your call)
- Don’t have babies for a man who doesn’t want babies- he doesn’t want kids, he doesn’t want kids.
- Don’t have babies for a man who has children he is not taking care of-What makes you think he is going to take care of your kids?(If you can’t find an answer.. Don’t have kids for him)
- Stop having unprotected sex with random guys: (If you must: use protection).
- Know that any “baby-daddy” drama will affect your kids. Is it really worth it putting your kids through that? Save your child from 18 years of drama.
- Abstain from sex till marriage
- Listen to women’s stories about baby daddy’s drama. Learn from their mistakes.Your children deserve the best, please don’t put your children through this.
Nigerian Women, our sole purpose on earth is not to get married to a politician or a rich man. It is also not our duty to give any man a male child that’s God’s duty. A lot of us have the mentality of marrying rich because the present economic situation in Nigeria. A man who buys your heart with his money will use the same money to manipulate and control you in marriage except he loves you. Even when he loves you, he can still use his money to manipulate you. It is our duty to claim our rights in our society by fighting for it. I hope you are paying attention to what is happening in our society. A lot of rich Nigerian men can get away with anything when it comes to women by using their money. Nigerian women, they are using their money to manipulate you.
How can a politician have a mistress that his wife knows about? Why can’t his wife put her foot down against it? Why are we allowing our men to mistreat us and misuse us? I am aware that not all Nigerian men are this way. A woman should not go crying to her in-laws before her husband understand that he is hurting his wife. Most of these men who do these things do them because they know they can get away with it. Do men really value us as women or do they see us as the properties they can buy? (Please, answer this question). Nigerian women, we are responsible for our place in our society. If you don’t want a place in society continue allowing men to buy you like suya.
Enough is enough!! Nigerian Ladies, the way to solve your economic problem is not to marry a rich husband who can use his money to manipulate you. The way to solve this economic problem is not to sleep with men for job offers or salary. The only solution to this problem is for us to think independently outside the men in our lives. Stop thinking you need a man to maintain you. You can start your business (honestly, genuinely without sleeping with any man for funds). It is time for independent Nigerian women to emerge.
We can be financially stable without depending on any man. I don’t think it’s wrong to depend on your husband to provide for the family, but we need to stand up as Nigerian women and stop allowing these men to use their money to manipulate us.
Money doesn’t equal happiness.
Is this self-hate or what? A lot of our people are forcing themselves to have American or British accents. Is it by force?
Why are people in Nigeria with British or American accents?
The surprising thing is that most people with these accents have lived their whole lives in Nigeria.
Ramsey Nouah was born and raised in Nigeria, but he has an American accent.
Our Nigerian movies are not helping the matter either.
How can you have a Nigerian character with an American accent?
Come on, directors..
Tell your actors and actresses to portray the characters well.
A Nigerian character that is born and raised in Nigeria should have a Nigerian accent.
I have lived in the US for 13years.
My accent has gradually changed because I came here at a young age.
I didn’t force it but it happened because of my society.
Honestly, I prefer my Nigerian accent.
Nigerians, why are we not proud of who we are?
Why do we try to be other people?
I worked in a restaurant for a while.
One day, I was taking this man’s order and he started laughing at my face because of my accent.
I didn’t care. That’s his ignorance not mine.
We don’t see Americans or British people trying to talk like us in their movies except they are imitating us.
We are Nigerians..
We have to embrace it with our accents and all.
We are not perfect but every country has its trouble.
Americans are proud to be Americans.
British people are proud of themselves.
We have to know our identity before we can start a change movement in our country.
Nigerian guys are to soccer as Nigerian Girls are to______________?
I asked this question on my facebook status and I got all sort of answers. The answers people gave were
Money, Brazilian hair, Fashion, and Instagram. To answer this question, I would say “Money.”
I know I am a Nigerian girl and putting Nigerian girls under the bus will not be good for us, but I have to be honest with you guys.
Yes, I said it.. MONEY!!
Please, excuse my honesty..
Some Nigerian girls are too materialistic.
I didn’t say all Nigerian girls, I said “SOME.”
Some of these girls are so Materialistic to the point it could make someone sick.
Nigerian girls are materialistic due to the way things are in Nigeria (I want to believe)…
I think if things were a little better economically, it wouldn’t be this bad.
Please know that I am not condemning any Nigerian girl.
Advice to Guys dating or who want a Nigerian Girl..
First of all: if you marry a girl who clearly only loves you for your money, it is your fault not hers. If you feel you have to buy a woman’s love with your money, something is seriously wrong with you. Love is priceless. If you can buy love, it is not love.
If you want to marry a Nigerian girl who truly loves you for you then you have to take money out of the equation. Initially, you may want to study her and the friends she hangs out with to know the kind of person she is. Take her to a cheaper restaurant and see her reaction. If she ask you for money for something, say “no” and see her reaction. Let her discover that you have money after you are sure she is into you for you. You need to be discreet about it too.
If a lady marries you for money, she will leave you when the money is gone. BEWARE!!!
The video below was made for jokes but characterizes Nigerian women very well.
Again not all Nigerian girls are Materialistic but be careful that you don’t make yourself a victim.
Nigerian guys are to soccer as Nigerian Girls are to Money.
“You’re a slave to the thing you fear”