Businesses capitalize on special days to the point that it loses its luster.
“Your Valentine’s day should be celebrated in a way that reflects your relationship.”-9jagirl4real
Valentine’s day is not about gifts: flowers, jewelry..etc.. Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate your relationship. There’s no universal way of celebrating Valentine’s day. Your relationship is different from other people’s relationship so your Valentine’s day should be celebrated in a way that reflects your relationship.
Here are some 10 new ways you can spice up your Valentine’s day:
1. Love is priceless-Give each other a gift that money can’t buy
2.Be spontaneous by doing something different from your Valentine’s day tradition- if you always go out to eat, go out to a beautiful park in another city and have a picnic. Do something out the norm that will still bring meaning and satisfaction to your relationship.
3. Celebrate Valentine’s day every day 14th day of every month for the whole year or pick another date for your own valentine’s day.
4. Write each other secret love notes and let your partner find them in some unconventional places.
5. For married couples(because I don’t endorse premarital sex): have a quickie in a new spot.
6. If you can afford it: celebrate Valentine’s day in different country(Hint: An African Country).
7. Start a new relationship tradition.
8. Send your children an annoying Valentine’s day selfie.
The Super Bowl is the national championship game of the National Football League(NFL) in the United States of America.
This football is not the same as our football where you kicked the ball into a goal.
Some Africans call it handball because the players literally hold the ball and try to get to the opponent’s side of the field to score a TOUCHDOWN.
TOUCHDOWN is similar to saying SCORE or in our football: GOAL.
There are three different types of scores in American football. The first is called a touchdown worth 6 point which comes with an extra 1 point to make it 7. Second score is a field goal worth 3 points. Third score is called a safety which is worth 2 points. In case you are down by four points and you are trying to tie the game, you can score a touch down which is 6 point and go for a 2 point conversion which is obviously 2 point (knowledge by Nsi aka. Possible Etim).
This is our football or soccer to Americans: and this is American football
The Super Bowl is a big deal for Americans the same way the World Cup is a big deal to Nigerians when Nigeria plays.
People gather together to watch the game. People order a large amount of food for the game. Some people like me watch the game for the commercials. The Super Bowl is also a big deal for businesses. Businesses pay a lot of money to make sure their commercials are shown during the game because they know a lot of people are watching.