Tag Archives: Cheating
10 reasons to marry a Nigerian Man for Non-Nigerian Women:
1. Most Nigerian men are aggressive meaning he will fight for you and his family at all cost.
2. Nigerian men love soccer-he might even love soccer more than you but he will always make you think that you are first.
3. Nigerian men secretly still love Nigerian women. Don’t let him deceive you.
4. Nigerian men love fufu (especially egusi with lots of goat meat): What? You don’t understand? You will.
5. Nigerian men speak a second language that might be attractive to you. Wait till he is around his friends and family; he will be talking about you with his friends and family in front of you.
6. Men cheat a lot. Nigerian men are not exempted.
7. Nigerian men have this big ego that is difficult to tame.
8. Nigerian men might want to go back to Nigeria.
9. Nigerian men might have more responsibility to take care of his family back at home.
10. Nigerian men are ready anything. Be ready to deal with anything.
Seriously, if you need a reason to marry a Nigerian man don’t marry him. Leave him for us (Nigerian women). Love has no reason. Nigerian men without a shadow of doubt are the best on earth.
To all women married or going to marry Nigerian men: PLEASE TREAT OUR MEN WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Not everything on this list is true.
7 Sins You Should Never commit against a woman:
7 SINS U MUST NEVER COMMIT AGAINST A WOMAN…
1. Don’t beat her
2. Don’t verbally abuse her
3. Don’t disrespect her
4. Don’t make her feel unloved
5. Don’t Rape her
6. Don’t cheat on her
7. Don’t ignore her Love Languages.
Give her kindness, she’ll give u LOVE
Give her smiles, she’ll give u laughter
Give her your heart, she’ll give u her LIFE
Give her a house, she’ll give u a HOME
Give her an idea, she will give you a plan.
Treat Her Like a Queen, She ll make u a KING.
LOVE her, and she’ll SUBMIT herself!
Sin against her and She will make your life miserable, good measure, pressed down, shaking together and Running over.