Ladies, he is a proud father of two. He is very hardworking, good father, and avid lover of politics. He is an engineer by training. He wants a God-fearing woman in the US or Canada. You must be ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year. He is ready to make a lucky lady his wife. He loves to sing. He enjoys spending time outdoors with his children. He is a hopeless romantic. He is a very honest person.
If you are interested in Mr. Canada please send an email to [email protected] with Subject Line “Interested in Mr. Canada.” Include any specific questions you have for Mr. Canada in that email.
Please share this post with all your single lady friends in the US and Canada!!
Don’t let COVID-19 put your love life in quarantine. 9jagirl4real is ready to cater to all your dating needs.
Let all your single friends know.
Rules: 1. You must be 21 or above to participate. 2. You must be willing to do a video call with one of our dating expert. 3. You must be wiling to answer all our experts questions. 4. Have recent photos of yourself ready (in the last 6 months). 5. You must be single (unmarried or divorced) to participate. 6. Like us facebook: 9jagirl4real
We will post information about our single candidates on our blog.
If you like what you read, email [email protected] with the Subject Line: Interested in Mr……
All our candidates will have code name on each entry.
You must email 9jagirl4real@gmail if you are interested in the candidate.
Nigerian women, there’s an invisible bride price market in our society.
8 out 10 Nigerian guys believe with the right price, they can get any girl in Nigeria.
If a man can buy you, you are an expensive Ferrari with baby-making capability, house-making capability, cooking capability, love-making capability and much more.
3 out of the 4 Nigerian guys I meet want to make money before they choose their wives.
One guy clearly told me that a lot of Nigerian girls will flock around when there is money, so he will choose who he really wants when he has money.
A lot of Nigerian women are belittling their value for common naira or dollars.
We have devalued our worth to mere $$$$.
YOU ARE PRICELESS..
You are too expensive for money to buy.
Don’t devalue your worth for anyone or anything. It is not worth it.
Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband has trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
If you’re a non-Nigerian woman dating a Nigerian man, here are some things you need to know about your Nigerian Man.
1. Your Nigerian Man values Education-Most Nigerian men are in foreign countries for education, sports or business. Since you are foreign, you most likely met him in your home country or a country foreign country to him.
2. Your Nigerian Man loves Soccer (fyi: we call it football)- I am yet to find a Nigerian man who doesn’t love soccer. Find out his favorite professional soccer team and support the team. The popular soccer teams are Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona and the list goes on.
3. Your Nigerian Man loves his family: if you get to meet his family, he is very serious about you. Nigerian men don’t joke with their families. To meet his family, you definitely want to leave a good impression. If his family approves of you, he will most likely marry you.
4. Your Nigerian Man’s language will tell you about his culture. If he says he is Igbo, Yoruba, Efik etc..etc. You want to read up on his culture. If he was raised in Nigeria, there are some cultural practices that he might still want to uphold. This cultural thing is more important when you meet his family, you don’t want to do anything to insult his parents or family members. Reading or asking him about his culture might be helpful to you down the road.
5. Your Nigerian Man loves his Nigerian food- you will find some Nigerian men here and there who do not like their Nigerian foods but I am yet to find one. If you want him to put a ring on it quicker, learn to cook his ethnic food and see what he will do. Most Nigerian men in foreign countries are learning or already know how to cook their ethnic food but you will impress him more if you learn to cook it or show some an interest.
More to Come… If you have any questions, please comment below or email me at [email protected]
A Pastor in my church said “ppl spend more time preparing for wedding more than the marriage.” Considering the high rates of divorces today, I agree with his statement 100%. The alarming fact of the matter is that divorce is also high in the church. I think the enemy in directly attacks families by attacking marriages. Marriage should be forever.
Hollywood shocked us with 72 days of marriage. Our society doesn’t value marriage, an institution designed by God himself for a mature man and a mature woman. Rushing into a lifelong commitment is not wise and might easily end in a divorce. If people prepared more for marriage, do you think we would have less divorces? I don’t know, but I do think singles* need to take precaution in their dating relationships to approach marriage differently.
Divorce doesn’t only affect the parents, it affects the kids more. After divorce, kids have to adapt living with one parent instead of two. The child might not fully comprehend why daddy or mummy is no longer living with them. Divorces hurt children. The bible only allows divorce when infidelity is present. Divorce is a serious business to God because he doesn’t take marriage vows lightly.
Singles, marriage is not dating, you can’t just married him or her today and decide you want to divorce tomorrow. Unfortunately, people are approaching marriage like a dating game. Christian singles, if our marriage vows is important to God, we need to approach marriage in a serious sense. Society will go back on God’s word because a carnal mind can’t fully comprehend. As Christian singles, it is imperative we prepare ourselves for marriage. Marriage is a life-long commitment and shouldn’t be entered hastily.
That’s the problem with this society: quick to marry and quick to divorce.
If you are in a relationship with a guy or pursuing anything leading to a relationship
and the guy’s priority is not to please God in your relationship.
I know you are expecting me to say to evaluate the relationship.
No, I’ll say evaluate your relationship with the Lord.
I say evaluate your relationship with the Lord cos He is a jealous God,
He will never give us someone that takes our attention away Him.
Also, if your priority is not to please God in this relationship..
Again, re-evaluate your relationship with the Lord.
Remember God should be glorified in everything we do.
If God is not glorified. Why are u in it??
Think about it!
This msg is also for me,
don’t compromise on your relationship with the Lord.
God first-Matt 6:33