Don’t marry for sex.
Don’t marry because you are of age.
Don’t marry because you are getting old.
Don’t marry because you are lonely.
Don’t marry because you need someone to support you financially.
Don’t marry because you mistakenly got pregnant.
Don’t marry because you don’t want to lose the person.
Don’t marry because of family pressures.
Don’t marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see.
Don’t marry because all your friends are getting married.
But get married because you are in love.
Get married because he or she is your best friend and when that love is no more, he or she can still make u smile…..?#?somedayiwillgetmarried?
Smoking-it might look “cool” to smoke among your peers, but it is setting you up for a lifetime of smoking addiction. Everything you do as a teenager is not always “kool.” One day you will grow up to regret it. Google the consequences of smoking and see what you are exposing yourself to. Smoking increases your chances of various health problems. If you don’t want to listen to me just make sure you have a good health insurance.
2. Smoking illegal circumstances: again might seem “kool” now that you are young but you can’t find a legit job when you get older. You can be a genius and become a business owner, but when you are hooked on this stuff you will be doing business to support your drug addiction. Smoking illegal substances opens the door to extreme poverty and bad judgment. Your teenage friends don’t know how smoking these illegal substances will affect you for the rest of our life. Don’t believe me: Get ready to fail some drug tests. If you can’t pass your drug test, you wouldn’t be able to get a legit job. Hello, poverty!!
3. Bullying the nerdy kids-guess what? Nerds are smart. What do we know about smart people? Smart, nerdy people make money. When the nerd you bullied in high school ends up being your boss (you will regret ever bully nerdy kids). Bully shouldn’t take place in our schools; however, it is happening. We should all take a stand against bullying. You don’t know people’s future. The nerd you bullied could be the next president. If you like it or not, you will always regret bullying that nerd because the nerd will always win!
4. Joining a gang: only gets you up for time in prison. Are you in a gang? Enjoy your life now as a free kid because you will soon sleep in a room right next to your toilet. Don’t allow your peers to fool you; being in a gang makes you weak. Nothing positive comes from being in a gang. Smell the roses now because you will soon be sitting in a juvenile prison regretting your actions. Nobody is greater than the law.
5.Dropping out of High school– Yes, you can always go back and get your GED. People still regret the actions that lead them to drop out.
6. Having a baby: you are not financially, psychologically ready for the stress that comes with having a baby. You are a baby having a baby. The responsibility that comes with having a baby is one that you are absolutely not ready for. Your whole life changes when you have a baby. Your baby becomes the center of your world. A lot of teenagers regret having a baby this young.
7. Getting married-As a teenager, you are still growing and learning about the world and love. You will soon find out that the person you are in high school is not the person will you become after college. You are still growing. Give yourself time to grow. Your body is going through changes. Your hormones are raging. Getting married now is only something you will regret later.
Personally, I think we have enough songs about love, premarital sex and drugs. These types of songs are popular because they sell. Instead we need songs about girls suffering from eating disorders because they don’t look like the girls in the music videos. We need songs about teenagers who are on drugs, and how they are ending their life before starting it. We need songs about guys in gangs, who think for some reason they are invisible from the law. We need to sing about little pregnant teen girls with no plan for a better future for neither themselves nor their baby.
We need to stop contradicting ourselves. Why condemn the stripper dancing in a club for money and you don’t condemn naked ladies in most of these videos? It amazes me how a lot of kids really look up to these stars. They don’t sing about the importance of getting a good college education and bettering themselves. They sing and rap about all the parts in a female’s body, premarital sex, drugs and shooting someone. These songs paint this fictional world that doesn’t exist. It’s impossible to have that many women without a sexually transmitted disease. Women are not objects that men can toy with and move on. These videos only promote a one-sided type of beauty to women. These videos capitalize on the fact that most women only want guys who have money (Not true).
People have heard enough songs about gangbangers, womanizers, drug addicts and premarital sex experts. We need songs to direct our youth in the right direction.
You can’t flirt with the spirit of Lust because it will DESTROY YOU. I overcame lust in my life by praying and fasting. I fasted and prayed for God to deliver me from this wicked demon. The enemy wants you to be casual with your prayers as you fight against lust. This is not the time to be casual with your relationship with God.
2 Cor 10:4 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds”
If you want to defeat this wicked demon, you have to do warfare. I did warfare by praying and fasting. This wicked spirit is out to completely ruin your life. Fight for your life and future by raging war against this spirit in prayers.
Lust is an aggressive demon, it will linger if you are casual with praying and fasting. For people who don’t know what fasting is? Fasting to some people mean a lot of things. Personally, I fast by abstaining from food to spend time with God. The most important thing about fasting is that you are abstaining from something and spending time with God(correct me if I am wrong). Whatever fasting is to you, do it.. Fight!
Don’t joke with the spirit of lust. God has the power to deliver us from anything but we have to cry out to him to help us.
If you are in a relationship with a guy or pursuing anything leading to a relationship
and the guy’s priority is not to please God in your relationship.
I know you are expecting me to say to evaluate the relationship.
No, I’ll say evaluate your relationship with the Lord.
I say evaluate your relationship with the Lord cos He is a jealous God,
He will never give us someone that takes our attention away Him.
Also, if your priority is not to please God in this relationship..
Again, re-evaluate your relationship with the Lord.
Remember God should be glorified in everything we do.
If God is not glorified. Why are u in it??
Think about it!
This msg is also for me,
don’t compromise on your relationship with the Lord.
God first-Matt 6:33