Businesses capitalize on special days to the point that it loses its luster.
Valentine’s day is not about gifts: flowers, jewelry..etc.. Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate your relationship. There’s no universal way of celebrating Valentine’s day. Your relationship is different from other people’s relationship so your Valentine’s day should be celebrated in a way that reflects your relationship.
Here are some 10 new ways you can spice up your Valentine’s day:
1. Love is priceless-Give each other a gift that money can’t buy
2.Be spontaneous by doing something different from your Valentine’s day tradition- if you always go out to eat, go out to a beautiful park in another city and have a picnic. Do something out the norm that will still bring meaning and satisfaction to your relationship.
3. Celebrate Valentine’s day every day 14th day of every month for the whole year or pick another date for your own valentine’s day.
4. Write each other secret love notes and let your partner find them in some unconventional places.
5. For married couples(because I don’t endorse premarital sex): have a quickie in a new spot.
6. If you can afford it: celebrate Valentine’s day in different country(Hint: An African Country).
7. Start a new relationship tradition.
8. Send your children an annoying Valentine’s day selfie.
9. Do something wild, crazy and still legal
10. Prank your kids for your amusement.